AcuityMD is a commercial platform that accelerates access to medical technology. Each year, the FDA approves over 6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health.
We’re looking for a dynamic, organized, and detail-oriented marketing associate that will support our rapidly-growing team.
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact across many marketing areas including communications, demand generation, events, digital marketing, and content development. You’ll create and execute our demand generation programs, optimize our ad campaigns, and provide insights and recommendations from marketing reports. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into multiple areas and become a well-rounded marketer. You’ll compound your growth and work alongside a team of exceptionally smart, driven, and passionate people.
The Marketing team drives the company’s growth by building brand awareness, sharing our customers’ success stories, and positioning ourselves as a thought leader in the MedTech commercial space.
We need to make a splash in the market while staying hyper-focused on our goals. Some challenges you’ll take on include optimizing lead generation, supporting our leadership team with accurate data insights, and staying on top of marketing deliverables.
- Launch and optimize lead generation campaigns through content syndication programs, Google AdWords, webinars, and more
- Create, maintain, and measure marketing nurture campaigns, and support email marketing initiatives to both customers and prospects
- Help build our presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn and YouTube
- Assist in the development and editing of marketing content including blogs, social posts, videos, and other program materials
- Support company-sponsored and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, and reporting
- Monitor campaign progress and report against goals to key stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competition, and new marketing opportunities
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience planning, executing, and optimizing marketing nurture campaigns
- Ability to report on key metrics using Hubspot and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google applications
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Enterprise B2B Software or SaaS
- Hubspot certified marketer
You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to do your best work.
- Paid Health, Dental, and Vision Plans: We offer 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans for all employees and 75% paid for our employees' dependents.
- Home Office Stipend: $1,000 to invest in remote office equipment and WiFi reimbursement.
- Learning Budget: Reimbursements for relevant learning and up-skilling opportunities.
- Optional Team Retreats: We meet in-person multiple times per year for co-working and social gatherings.
- Parental Leave: 6-12 weeks of fully-paid, flexible parental leave.
- Ground floor opportunity: Join a high growth startup, backed by world class investors across Enterprise SaaS and Medical Devices (Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, and Ajax Health).
- Competitive compensation with equity upside.
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software and medical device investors. Since Acuity launched in 2020, we've brought on customers ranging from publicly traded Fortune 500 companies to innovative growth-stage companies and regional medical device distributors.
The Product: AcuityMD uses data and software to help teams collaborate around the complex relationships they have with the users of medical technologies: doctors. Our platform empowers medical technology companies to see how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities where physicians or sites of care can better serve their patients.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.