Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (Comm65)
AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.
Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors to key stakeholders at our accounts, delivering strategic insights to drive their business initiatives. Additionally, this role will be primarily responsible for guiding users through onboarding, training, and ongoing engagement at our Enterprise Accounts. The overall mission of this role is to develop deep and personal relationships with our user base, driving user adoption across the organization and ensuring retention and renewal of each account.
We are building a best-in-class Commercial Team and establishing a repeatable go-to-market motion. We are hiring a team of high caliber Enterprise SaaS sales, marketing, and customer success professionals to thoughtfully engage VPs, General Managers, and other corporate decision makers across the Medical Device Industry. Our Commercial Team takes a proactive, consultative, and high-touch approach when working with customers, investing heavily in pre-sales through onboarding and training to ensure customers are on the road to success from Day 1.
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
- Ensure high user-adoption through effective executive sponsorship, change management, and white-glove trainings
- Lead Executive Business Reviews with client executives to communicate value provided by AcuityMD
- Generate contract renewals by ensuring client executives and users are seeing value with AcuityMD
- Identify and illuminate customer success stories and examples of AcuityMD ROI
- Partner with Account Executives to build growth strategies for your book of business and work with them to secure successful renewals and expansions
- Regularly monitor account health and adoption to find opportunities to help customers acquire maximum value from AcuityMD
- You have deep experience in Customer Success for Enterprise SaaS or in the Medical Technology industry
- You’re able to develop close personal relationships with customers and colleagues through empathy
- You are a patient and active listener
- You’re proactive and self-driven, and bring infectious energy and resiliency
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator (email & PPT)
- You’re highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize different assignments
Nice to Haves
- Analytical background with experience with SQL or other query-based language
You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position.
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to do your best work.
- Paid Health, Dental, and Vision Plans: We offer 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans for all employees and 75% paid for our employees' dependents.
- Home Office Stipend: $1,000 to invest in remote office equipment and WiFi reimbursement.
- Learning Budget: Reimbursements for relevant learning and up-skilling opportunities.
- Optional Team Retreats: We meet in-person multiple times per year for co-working and social gatherings.
- Parental Leave: 6-12 weeks of fully-paid, flexible parental leave.
- Ground floor opportunity: Join a high growth startup, backed by world class investors across Enterprise SaaS and Medical Devices (Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, and Ajax Health).
- Competitive compensation with equity upside.
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software investors.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.