Senior Engineer, Applications
Senior Engineer, Applications
AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing Application Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the current product and future product development. You will work with other world-class engineers on complex projects that help bring cutting-edge technologies to patients.
The Application Team is responsible for all web and mobile applications. The engineers on the teams work across our stack on a wide range of products with the main goal of bringing better technologies to patients. The team works on both individual product features as well as continual improvements to reusable core components and APIs that enable future product iteration.
- Design, develop and ship major features for existing and new products that helps bring cutting-edge technologies to patients.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and product managers to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Provide technical mentorship to other more junior engineers you work with
- Help shape our engineering culture, tooling, processes, and best practices as an early member of the team
- Provide troubleshooting analysis and resolution in a timely manner
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer working on web applications
- You have experience with JS, Typescript, React, GQL and are proficient working with relational DBs.
- You can recognize and advocate for technical excellence. You understand the discipline and craft of software development, you invest in learning and tooling, and you insist on technical excellence from yourself and your teammates.
- You have strong communication skills, and you are able to communicate complex technical ideas to engineers and non-engineers
- You are humble, collaborative, and want to solve meaningful problems
You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position.
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software investors.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.