Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer to join our growing Application Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the current product and future product development. You will work with other passionate engineers on complex projects that help bring cutting-edge technologies to patients.
On the Application Team, we're not just engineering software – we're revolutionizing how medical technologies reach those who need them most.
Your mission? To harness the power of our big data (secret sauce), transforming it into intelligent workflows and actionable insights that expedite the adoption of life-changing medical solutions.
As part of our dynamic crew, you'll dive into diverse personas ranging from CEOs, MedTech Entrepreneurs to Marketers and frontline Sales Representatives.
Join us and take charge of your projects, from the user interface to the database, across web and mobile. Immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology, including AI, advanced databases, and innovative software interactions like audio snippets. You're not just creating features – you're shaping experiences. You'll not only realize unique product visions but also enhance our core components and APIs, driving swift innovation and growth.
Ready to make your mark on the future of health technology? Embrace the challenge and become a catalyst for change. Apply now and propel your career forward as we increase adoption of cutting-edge healthcare.
- Collaborate and Lead: Team up with everyone, from customers, engineers, product managers, designers and more, shaping solutions to interesting real-world challenges.
- Build What Matters: Develop key features and workflows for our products that will change the lives of patients waiting for the latest medical tech.
- Data-Driven: Use data insights to identify product enhancements, smooth out performance issues, and discover new opportunities.
- Influence Our Culture: Have a say in how we work. Help us streamline our processes and make our team even stronger.
- Explore and Innovate: Use your experience to find new tools and technologies that make our scale better and faster.
- Mentor and Inspire: Share your knowledge with up-and-coming engineers, helping them grow
- 5+ years as Software engineer working on product domain
- Obsessed about customer needs working in a fast pace environment where driving impact is essential.
- Full stack proficiency working with technologies like TS, React, NodeJs, GQL, Postgress or other relational DBs, BigQuery google cloud services or equivalent technologies
- Curious mind and enjoy learning about and working with latest technologies
- Team player that leads with empathy and leads by example
*You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position.
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software investors.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.