AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.
We are building a world-class product design team to build software features as meticulously crafted and data driven as the highly specialized MedTech products that save lives each day. Our team is the critical link between what our engineers build and what our customers need. We are looking for product design leaders to develop deep empathy for our users and design and deliver delightful customer experiences.
We're looking for a well-rounded Product Designer to design delightful experiences, interfaces and solutions to customer problems. You will serve as the critical link between what our customers need and how we make solutions simple, intuitive and effective for our customers. You will work primarily with our product and engineering teams, as well as our customers and broader cross-functional team to research, validate, and design products and solutions that customers use as a critical part of their daily workflow.
- Conduct user research and interviews to develop empathy for our customers, including an understanding of their pain points, goals and objectives and usability concerns
- Quickly iterate to problem-solve, prototype and test new designs and solutions with Engineering, Product and small, nimble cross-functional teams
- Drive clarity by effectively communicating design assets and building empathy for our customers among stakeholders
- Mature team processes and our overall design approach, including our design system
- You have 5+ years experience designing delightful software products, and a successful track record of working with cross-functional teams to deliver excellent customer experiences
- You build empathy for customer problems and seek to understand, question, and improve the user experiences
- You work quickly, and value speedy iterations towards great outcomes
- You have strong opinions on what it means for products to be simple, designs to be visually appealing and experiences to be delightful
- You seek hard problems to solve and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You pay strong attention to detail
- You communicate clearly and concisely, and tell stories using design
Nice to Haves
- Design experience in a high-growth SaaS context
- You constantly think, “How might we further simplify our solution or workflows for customers?”
- You’re excited at the prospect of making complex data actionable in workflows unique to our industry