AcuityMD is a technology company that connects software and data to help MedTech companies of all sizes transform how they bring their products to market. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies identify opportunities where physicians and sites of care can better serve their patients so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We’re backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of cutting edge medical technologies.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Content Marketer with a proven track record in B2B software marketing. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and creative storyteller who possesses a deep understanding of how to craft compelling content that resonates with our target audience. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation through content marketing initiatives.
Our mission is to establish AcuityMD as the thought leader in the critically important field of medical technology. It's not just a job; it's a chance to make an impact on the future of healthcare and be recognized as leaders in the field.
We work together to build a presence and create content that educates our customers and makes them better. We're not just selling a product; we're challenging the status quo and building a narrative that resonates with the MedTech industry.
Be part of a team that thrives on taking risks and wholeheartedly supports each other's creativity and initiative. Our culture embraces learnings, turns challenges into opportunities, and fosters an environment where every team member's voice is valued.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy aligned with business goals.
- Create engaging and informative content, including blog posts, white papers, case studies, ebooks, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to extract valuable insights and develop content that addresses customer pain points and challenges.
- Create compelling presentations that effectively communicate complex concepts and key messages for industry events.
- Optimize content for search engines to improve organic visibility.
- Work with our team to leverage social media platforms to amplify content reach and engage with our target audience.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content using relevant tools and metrics.
- Iterate on content strategies based on data-driven insights to continuously improve results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts, or a related field.
- 7+ years experience in content marketing, product marketing, or related field
- Proven experience in B2B software content marketing, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt tone and style to different audiences.
- Proficient in SEO best practices and experienced in using social media as a marketing tool.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Intellectually curious, with a strong desire to understand complex ideas and translate them for easier consumption.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and content management systems.
- Experience in life sciences a plus
You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to do your best work.
- Paid Health and Dental Plans: We offer 100% paid health and dental plans for all employees and 75% paid for our employees' dependents.
- Home Office Stipend: $1000 to invest in remote office equipment and WiFi reimbursement.
- Learning Budget: Reimbursements for relevant learning and up-skilling opportunities.
- Optional Team Retreats: We meet in-person multiple times per year for co-working and social gatherings.
- Parental Leave: 6-12 weeks of fully-paid, flexible parental leave.
- Ground floor opportunity: Join a high growth startup, backed by world class investors across Enterprise SaaS and Medical Devices (Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, and Ajax Health).
- Competitive compensation with equity upside.
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software investors.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.