Program Manager, Strategic Accounts
Program Manager, Professional Services
AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our largest, most strategic accounts have a world-class experience on the AcuityMD platform. These customers represent the most complex organizations, technology portfolios, and technical requirements. They also represent the greatest opportunity for our company to have a positive impact on their businesses and on the world, as they bring diverse and impactful medical technology to the patients in need.
The customers that the Program Manager will be responsible for are often in a constant state of implementation, as they deepen their initial adoption of and repeatedly expand their use of AcuityMD to more and more of their business units. You will partner closely with sales executives, solutions engineers, customer success managers in the Enterprise and Strategic segments to ensure a cohesive experience for these critical customers.
The Professional Services team is part of a tightly integrated commercial organization that is responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from initial sale and implementation through ongoing application support, success, and expansion.
We provide a frictionless project experience, which is an essential part of ensuring AcuityMD customers are thoroughly supported throughout their journey with us. We strive to turn our customers into true partners and “raving fans.” We focus on making our customers successful, and they will ensure that we are successful.
- Oversee Strategic and Enterprise customers throughout their implementation journeys
- Partner with account executives and solution engineering to scope, price, and successfully position/sell services for implementation, integration, and ongoing premium success
- Project manage the implementation programs for our largest customers
- Lead the setup, configuration, and testing of the AcuityMD platform for new clients to ensure proper functionality
- Coordinate internal and external resources to manage changes to the project scope and schedule for the flawless execution of projects
- Provide client support until the implementation has been completed and the customer is transitioned to the Customer Success Team
- Be a strategic partner to the Account Executive team and Customer Success team removing technical blockers with urgency and jumping into customer conversations when needed
- Partner with the engineering team to efficiently and effectively activate standard and custom integrations with customer CRM, ERP, and data lake.
- Partner with AEs and CSMs to ensure our customers’ long-term success
- Coach and mentor project team members
- Ensure the effective integration of key data between the AcuityMD platform and key customer systems
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues and feedback, helping to coordinate resources as needed to drive timely resolution and response
- Be a key player in establishing the Professional Services business as a revenue generator with a clear path to positive margin
- Be a Builder - develop, refine, and continuously improve our enterprise and strategic playbooks and collateral for implementations
- Be a Bar Raiser - set a new standard for what great looks like and help others achieve it; level-up the healthcare, medical billing, and medtech industry knowledge of the team
- Be a Curious Learner - show genuine interest in learning about our customers’ science, technology, and business imperatives; engage empathetically with internal colleagues to develop and improve processes, culture, and relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferred focus areas: science, engineering, healthcare administration
- 10+ years customer-facing experience
- 5+ years leading large scale customer implementation programs in highly complex and technical environments
- Startup experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills, with a documented record of leading high performing project teams
- A documented history of building strategic relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional project management and organizational abilities
- You are fluent in technical concepts and have experience working closely with product management, engineering, and technical integration teams; you have an aptitude for explaining technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are an excellent relationship-builder who builds credibility with team members at all levels, including executives.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of influencing at all organizational levels.
- Previous experience
- Experience in healthcare and enterprise SaaS are must-haves
- Experience in medtech or biotech are nice to have
Nice to Haves
- Advanced degree in business or healthcare administration
- Project management certified
You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to do your best work.
- Paid Health and Dental Plans: We offer 100% paid health and dental plans for all employees and 75% paid for our employees' dependents.
- Home Office Stipend: $1000 to invest in remote office equipment and WiFi reimbursement.
- Learning Budget: Reimbursements for relevant learning and up-skilling opportunities.
- Optional Team Retreats: We meet in-person multiple times per year for co-working and social gatherings.
- Parental Leave: 6-12 weeks of fully-paid, flexible parental leave.
- Ground floor opportunity: Join a high growth startup, backed by world class investors across Enterprise SaaS and Medical Devices (Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, and Ajax Health).
- Competitive compensation with equity upside.
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software investors.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.