AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.
In this role, you will implement customers on the AcuityMD platform, leveraging your project management, MedTech, medical billing, and data analytics skill set. You will consult with customers to understand their organization, product lines, and go-to-market structure; you will align implementation decisions around the needs and capabilities of the customer, our team, and our platform. We work cross-functionally at AcuityMD and you will partner closely with project and program managers, other implementation consultants, customer success managers, account executives, and product/engineering.
The Professional Services team’s mission is to deliver a superior implementation experience to our customers, enabling them to focus on what matters most. We maintain a culture of continuous improvement and are collaborative, customer-focused, resourceful, and forward thinking.
- Own the technical setup, configuration, and quality testing of the AcuityMD platform for new customers to ensure on-time delivery and proper functionality
- Create SQL queries to transform and clean customer sales data, synthesize and create internal and client-facing documentation
- Work closely with AcuityMD Sales, Implementation, and Customer Success teams to resolve technical blockers with urgency and jump into customer conversations when needed
- Continuously improve our implementation process from end-to-end to ensure positive and timely implementations of AcuityMD at scale
- You have 3+ years of SaaS software implementation and data analytics
- You have 2+ years of MedTech and/or healthcare billing experience
- Healthcare - medical billing
- Healthcare - general
- Life Sciences (e.g. pharma, biotech, etc.)
- You have significant customer-facing experience and have a desire to deeply understand, question, and improve the implementation experiences for our users
- You have experience managing projects and using project management software
- You have experience writing SQL to prepare, clean, and transform data
- You are a strong problem solver that can gather, prioritize, and drive execution on customer and business requirements
Nice to Haves
- Experience using BigQuery
- Experience using JIRA
You must have an eligible work permit in the USA or Canada to be considered for this position
- Remote work: AcuityMD is committed to supporting full-remote flexibility for employees in the US. We provide a work-from-home stipend for all employees.
- Unlimited vacation: Generous time off and flexible hours give you the freedom to do your best work.
- Paid Health and Dental Plans: We offer 100% paid health and dental plans for all employees and 75% paid for our employees' dependents.
- Home Office Stipend: $1000 to invest in remote office equipment and WiFi reimbursement.
- Learning Budget: Reimbursements for relevant learning and up-skilling opportunities.
- Optional Team Retreats: We meet in-person multiple times per year for co-working and social gatherings.
- Parental Leave: 6-12 weeks of fully-paid, flexible parental leave.
- Ground floor opportunity: Join a high growth startup, backed by world class investors across Enterprise SaaS and Medical Devices (Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, and Ajax Health).
- Competitive compensation with equity upside.
Who We Are:
The Company: We are builders, who are inspired by our mission to expand patient access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We value working collaboratively to solve hard problems for our customers with simple, innovative solutions. We push ourselves to learn with empathy. We foster an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and we welcome new team members that share our values.
We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint Ventures, Ajax Health, and several other leading software investors.
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
AcuityMD is a software and data platform that accelerates access to medical technologies. Each year, the FDA approves ~6,000 new medical devices. Our platform helps MedTech companies get these products to physicians more effectively so they can improve patient care with the latest technology. We're backed by Benchmark, Redpoint, and Ajax Health and we help MedTech companies identify how their products are used, understand why outcomes vary and identify opportunities where physicians can better serve their patients.