Enterprise Account Executive - US
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2020
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for driving revenue growth from new prospects and existing customers. Success will be achieved through solid territory and strategic account planning, prospecting to identify new and additional opportunities, developing opportunities within Fortune 1000 accounts, and meeting and ideally exceeding sales quota.
- Maintain a pipeline 4x of quota
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, to closing
- Present AppZen solutions to C-level executives and stakeholders
- Navigate complex decision-making processes and evaluations
- Co-sell with partners and resellers
- 5+ years of previous of Enterprise sales experience or similar role
- Experience selling SaaS to C-level executives, preferably in finance
- Proven track record of managing and selling into Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), FSA
AppZen is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base pay range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000 and the variable compensation is 50% of the total on target earnings. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.