Sales Development Representative - London
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2022
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
Who Need Apply:
We’re looking for whip-smart, curious, empathetic, and fun teammates. We’re on a rocket ship here at AppZen, but we’re not really looking for those hard-nosed types. We want to build something that’s really sustainable. A workplace you actually enjoy. Where you work hard, yes, but it’s the best work of your life. It’s a workplace where people check their egos at the door and there’s no drama. And it’s where you can be yourself – your whole self, quirks and all. Because if you’re respected, happy, and thriving, chances are you’ll treat our customers that way. And that’s how we win.
Who We Need:
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate sales opportunities and build sales pipeline with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will possess confident communication skills when engaging with potential customers, building relationships and identifying new sales leads. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have previous experience generating leads from inbound and outbound Sales and Marketing activities, and collaborating with account executives in order to meet and exceed pipeline development and lead generation goals. The candidate should also have experience building pipeline utilising call scripts, generating leads by phone and leveraging social media to target prospects and manage interaction.
- Daily outreach to prospective customers with a minimum of 60 calls a day
- Utilize social media to identify, target and engage prospective customers and develop leads
- Qualify and develop leads from Marketing campaigns
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level Finance executives
- Identify customer needs and present potential products and solutions
- Arrange meetings and product demonstrations for Account Executives
- Assist and participate in product demonstrations with Account Executives
- Consistently meet or exceed phone call and social media outreach activities, pipeline development and qualified opportunity quota goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to research accounts, identify key players, and develop scripts and messages
- Previous software SDR work experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with cold calling, social media and other sales development techniques
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills and a positive outlook
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Highly motivated, competitive self-starter
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of salary and variable bonus
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.