Implementation Success Manager
Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
Manage multiple end-to-end single or multi-country implementations for customers simultaneously, acting in the role of Implementation Success Manager.
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end deployment of the solution (across all modules, functionalities, integration points, and people/change management topics in scope), manage the roadmap, and report to the global steering committee.
- Build trustworthy relationships to effectively communicate and work with customers/internal teams/stakeholders.
- Oversee global/regional TE policy or template development if multi-country deployment and in program scope in case of EA implementation·
- Study AP process and map it to the ecosystem of Autonomous AP solution
- Drive the requirement gathering and documentation.
- Evaluate complex customer business requirements gathered by the Implementation Consultants following FinTrans proven and consistent methodology.
- Manage the development and review functional documentation, such as TE policies and process documentation, CDW (conceptual design), and technical integration design.
- Independently drive the product configuration according to customer business requirements while considering functional and technical dependencies.
- Gathering of detailed integration-related requirements/inputs from the FinTrans/AP team customer and translate customer requirements into application design (according to customer needs and the respective scope of implementation).
- Act hands-on in complex technical configurations of and conduct functional reviews of configurations completed by Implementation/Functional Consultants.
- Manage UAT related test result evaluation and bug-fixing.
- Manage and maintain cut-over plan (business and technical) Deliver on SLA and commitments under time and budget pressure, incl. updating project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
Good to have :
- 8+ years of experience in implementing Saas product or other relevant business consulting.
- In-depth knowledge of AP/P2P function.
- Proven experience in SAP and Ariba implementations.
- A strong leader who can mentor and loves to develop people.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional customer presence and presentation skills; comfortable in talking with C-level executives.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal cross-functional teams.
- Basic understanding of integration framework, for integration with relevant ERP/P2P systems.
- Should be ready to work 3pm to 12pm shift
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.