Accounts Payable Implementation Success Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
Passionate about customers? Do you geek out on Accounts Payable automation? Love managing complex projects, building relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value? We are looking for people who can integrate the power of AppZen’s Artificial Intelligence for AP to our fast growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
- You’re a master of the AP Automation domain and are passionate about helping organizations integrate their financial systems to SaaS platforms
- You are highly organized and driven, you love to project plan everything!
- You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s AI driven Accounts Payable automation solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed
- You have GREAT communication skills and know how to get the message across
- You are action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help
- Leading the end to end implementation for AppZen’s largest and most strategic customers
- Determining business solutions for finance organizations, developing project plans, outlining execution, and maturing customers engagements into long-standing business relationships
- Taking customer goals and presenting attainable project plans
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements to determine AppZen’s solutioning
- Working with engineering team to scope and define technical requirements of project as necessary
- Preparing engaging training sessions via webinars and/or classroom methods
- Providing reports to show the value AppZen is providing along with ROI
- Real ownership of your projects and real influence in our Customer Success organization
- Humble and Friendly personality with an open and honest communication style
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS/software implementations for Accounts Payable Automation technologies
- Strong project management skills and functional requirements gathering skills
- Exceptional customer presence and presentation skills; comfortable in talking with C-level executives
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team oriented environment
- Competitive salary package and bonus or variable incentive pay depending on role
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) match
- $250 annual reimbursement for continuous learning
- Onsite gym access for HQ (San Jose) employees
- Lots of office perks like snacks, happy hours, company events
- These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
AppZen is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base pay range for this role is listed above. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
See more open positions at AppZen
Something looks off?