L2 Technical Consultant
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
- Providing 2nd level technical support to customers and partners
- Interacting with Engineering, Operations, and cross-functional management regularly on high profile technical issues while providing feedback and leadership to our product support t
- Reproducing customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery of fixes.
- Analyzing and collecting customer data: log files, Java stack traces, thread dumps, etc.
- Authoring knowledge base articles and driving internal knowledge sharing
- Working off routine hours on occasion
- Should be ready to work in a 24*5 shift environment.
- Hands-on experience with Java or Python.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries
- Good understanding of JSON and web services-based API’s.
- Hands-on experience with log analysis tools such as Kibana.
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly.
- 2+ years in Level 2 support in a SaaS company.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.