Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer to join our Product Team. Your primary responsibility will be building training content based upon a determined curriculum. Course development will include the use of standardized video-based content, eLearning, and other creative assessments. The content will be utilized as part of the certification paths, internal training plans, partner efforts and continuous training for customers.
An understanding of the technologies powering our Expense Audit, Autonomous AP, and Mastermind Analytics products is critical for the successful implementation of our SaaS solution, so you will play a key role in clarifying and demonstrating the benefits and strengths of our solutions.
You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling learning experiences, this can involve anything from creating and designing courses and learning materials to developing assessment tools and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess the Needs of the Learners – Understand the needs of the learners by conducting research, surveys, interviews, etc.
- Use learning theories and instructional design models - Determine the best way to create a learning experience. Use technology to create an engaging and practical learning experience. For example, you may use video, audio, simulations, gamification, and demo to create an immersive and interactive learning experience.
- Design engaging and effective learning experiences – Developing objectives, creating content, designing activities, and selecting appropriate assessment methods.
- Evaluate the learning experience - Evaluate the learning experience to ensure that it achieves the desired results. This can be done through surveys, interviews, focus groups, data analysis, etc. If the evaluation reveals that the learning experience is not meeting the desired objectives, then make changes to improve it.
- Must be flexible – You must be flexible and adaptable. You must be willing to experiment with new technologies and approaches to find what works best for the learners.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders, assign training courses and certifications - Perform operational tasks.
- 5 - 10 years of experience
- Experienced visual content designer with a strong grasp of Development tools (Articulate, Microlearning, Camtasia, Premiere)
- Demonstrated experience as a Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, or Curriculum Developer.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary educational strategies.
- In tune with appropriate assessment procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to source and utilize verified information to create courses.
- Adherence to customer’s learning-related requests.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.