Oracle Integration Engineer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for an Oracle Integration engineer to come and work on our growing AI stack. You will be developing and supporting our current and future business systems integrations.
- 10+ years experience implementing, integrating (with) and or supporting Oracle AP.
- Provide functional support for the Oracle AP, and Approvals Management applications.
- 3+ years prior experience with Oracle Cloud Financials, with 2-3 full-lifecycle implementations is preferred
- 2+ years of Oracle Cloud experience is highly preferred
- Proficient with query tools such as TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Plus
- AWS Knowledge is good to have
- Self-driven to achieve the highest standards of service, implementation excellence, and on-time delivery.
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders and high-pressure situations
- Lead the hands-on configuration in Oracle Financials (AP) and work with key stakeholders to develop solutions in alignment with business requirements
- Partner with customers and business stakeholders to execute all phases of the implementation lifecycle - requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Provide guidance to technical team in the development of custom solutions across Reports, Integrations, Conversions, and Extensions
- Develop and execute test plans for regression testing for patches, enhancement requests, configuration changes, etc.
- Support PM team in writing PRDs (Product requirement documents) for features specific to Oracle-AppZen process
- Act as subject matter expert on all things Oracle
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.