Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager with both analytics experience and finance domain experience to define the vision, strategy, roadmap of AppZen products. You will work closely with world-class Engineering and Data Science teams along with many other cross functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Operations. You will also work closely with many Fortune 500 customers. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team defining products never seen in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyse reporting requirements for finance applications.
- Analyse, synthesize large data sets and provide different slices and dices.
- Understand different KPIs defined in Finance business processes.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and pain points, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Internalize and deeply understand AppZen's growth strategy - and then align the team and roadmap with this direction.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Be a ruthless prioritizer.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Execute this means being constantly biased towards action, understanding the domain, knowing the data, being in the details, setting a high bar and building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, thinking boldly, disambiguating, and rapidly iterating towards something awesome.
- Make decisions based on solid evidence.
- Drive product launches including working with product marketing, executives, and other product management team members.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding both internally and externally.
- Visit customers to solicit feedback on existing and new products.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have:
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must have a big picture of how a Finance organization would work at a company - what are all the critical metrics to drive business optimization7+ years of work experience in product management
- Experience with Expense Management, Procurement, Electronic Invoicing, and Accounts Payable systems & processes
- Experience building AI solutions
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.