Senior Manager - Global Support
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
Support manager will oversee a team responsible for providing technical or customer support to clients. He will be responsible for ensuring that customer inquiries and complaints are handled in a timely and efficient manner, and that their team is meeting performance goals. Support managers will provide coaching and training to their team members and may implement strategies to improve support operations. collaborate with other departments to resolve more complex issues or implement new projects.
Support manager will bridge the gap between customers and the company itself. The Support Manager will possess a deep understanding of the products or services customers are calling about, enabling them to effectively communicate with customers and answer team questions to improve the support experience for customers and employees alike. This requires staying consistently up-to-date on changing technology and industry trends
In this role you will be:
- Managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning, and monitoring workload and resources
- Regular Communication with Engineering, Operations, and cross-functional management on high-profile technical issues while providing feedback and leadership to our product support team
- Handle customer calls, external and internal escalations\Prepare and share weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinate and support CSM and ISM and on need basis
- Authoring knowledge base articles and driving the internal knowledge sharing
- She/he should automate the content and frequency of communications during major incidents to keep key stakeholders informed (Internal).
- Make sure to have key technical resources in the Sev1 call to resolve the issue or provide a workaround else escalate to the department head for the resources, if needed.
- Continually maintaining and performing an audit regarding knowledge management, on-call roster and RCA for the Sev1 to manage major incidents effectively
- Providing periodic major incident metrics reports for the review and audit incidents for the SLA and others KPIs.
- Supporting data collection for process and knowledge improvements
- Should have a technical background, such as experience as a developer in any programming language, and the ability to manage L1/L2/L3 teams
- Team management, training, and periodical performance reviews
- AP domain knowledge (good to have)
- Hands-on experience, 11 - 15 years in a support role
- Should be ready to work in a 24*5 (night) shift environment
In addition you will have the following Technical Skills:
- Troubleshooting: Strong problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills to assist the support team in resolving customer issues.
- Good to understand Kibana
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.