Analyst - Product Operations
IT, Product, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for end-to-end product deliverables, which include product prioritization to delivery, performing beta testing, and tracking customer journey experience.
- Identify key problems and areas of opportunity by analyzing data to help the product make better-informed decisions.
- Collaborate with product and business development teams – work on the challenges found and work with Product on prioritizing them through a data-backed approach.
- Collaborate with the Quality Engineering team – work on bugs identified in testing and work with the Product on prioritizing them through a data-backed approach
- Identify key issues faced by users and quantify the scale of the problem. Recommend solutions to solve these issues.
- Managing product enablement and ensuring complete readiness (touch-point training program, documentation, etc.).
- Working closely and engaging with key business stakeholders to derive opportunities for Product growth.
- Strong cross-team collaboration - Work closely with Data Science, Engineering, Analytics, Support, and Customer Success.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytically strong.
- Understanding of product planning and delivery processes.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple form.
- Proven ability to prioritize key activities within the business while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
- 3+ years working in Product Operations.
- Experience in P2P, Expense Management, and Accounts Payable preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.