Senior Software Engineer
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to come and work on our growing AI products. You will be working with a team of highly skilled Software Engineers and AI Engineers. If you are excited about building AI first SaaS products, then AppZen is the right place for you to apply and grow your skills.
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Go/Python
- Working knowledge of different type of databases such as Postgres, ElasticSearch, and S3
- You have 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have strong fundamental knowledge of Computer Science in areas of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- You are a team player
- Working knowledge of cloud computing tools such as Kubernetes and AWS
- Experience building workflow automation application platform that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Good understanding of the nature of AI models and the complexity of serving them
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience running or significantly contributing to an open source project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Competitive salary package and bonus or variable incentive pay depending on role
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) match
- $250 annual reimbursement for continuous learning
- Onsite gym access for HQ (San Jose) employees
- Lots of office perks like snacks, happy hours, company events
- These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.