Lead Frontend Engineer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
Must Have :
- You have 7-10 years of professional software development experience
- You have 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have strong fundamental knowledge of Computer Science in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Nice to have :
- Experience building UI/UX of workflow automation platform that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience building UI/UX of BI/Data Analytics platform that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience running or significantly contributing to an open source project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.