Jr. Executive - Legal
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for a legal resource who can assist AppZen's global legal team for legal operations and contract reviews. The applicant should be eager to learn quickly and should be ready to work in a fast paced environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing legal operations for the global legal team for both Sales and Procurement contracts which includes working on various platforms/tools, multiple sheets maintained for legal obligations, and internal repositories of contracts
- Research work which includes keeping up to date on recent global legal developments
- Keeping track of renewals of existing procurement contracts and drafting and reviewing amendments and renewal orders
- Contract review and negotiation for smaller transactional documents for AppZen US and India
- Assisting team for execution of contracts and other legal administrative tasks
- Being the legal point of contact for various audits (internal and external)
- Should be a law graduate and having around 1.5 to 2 years of experience in IT / software industry
- Basic knowledge of various IT specific contracts such as NDAs, MSAs, procurement contracts
- Knowledge of data privacy laws including GDPR is an added advantage
- Knowledge of SaaS contracts is an added advantage
- Good communications skills
- Should be ready to work from office (Pune) on a daily basis
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.