Concierge Security Engineer 3
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Concierge Security Engineer 3 to be part of making this happen.
About the Role:
The Concierge Security Engineer supports the technical relationship with their
assigned customers and leverages their skills and expertise to create and maintain an
outstanding partnership with customers around the provision of security services.
As a Concierge Security Engineer, you will:
- Creating and maintaining a partnership with our customers
- Analyze log and system data
- Interact with, and manage, internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate, educate, and share information with non-technical people
- Help our customers diagnose problems as well as support specific customer requests
- Primary technical point of contact for our customers
- Champion for our customers within the Arctic Wolf Team
- Mentoring junior analysts with their technical and soft skills
This is a role that combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, Security Architect, Incident Response Consultant, a Security Sales Engineer, and Technical Support. The CSE will be responsible for implementing, overseeing, managing, and supporting the network security infrastructure for multiple enterprises by leveraging Arctic Wolf’s cloud infrastructure and their expertise in a wide variety of fields. The CSE works in a team along with an assigned Concierge Security Analyst and Customer Success Managers.
Arctic Wolf CSEs develop strong working relationships with our customers and feel ownership over their security posture.
We are looking for someone who has most of the following:
- 3+ years in Information Security, Network Security, or Cyber Security
- 3+ years additionally as a Network Admin, System Admin, Cloud Admin, or similar is strongly preferred
- Have a detailed understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Antivirus, Content Filtering, and Proxies
- Have an understanding of Enterprise IT Operations, including: Networking, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, and Cloud Infrastructures
- Analyze log and system data from the above list and other IT systems
- Know how to use one or more scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
- Great writing and speaking skills
- Excellent relationship building skills in a professional context
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- A willingness to learn and continuous self-improvement
- There are no specific degree or certification requirements but degrees in engineering or technology are a plus. Any security or IT certification such as CISSP is also positive.
Additional skills and experience:
- Security forensics
- Malware analysis
- Threat containment
- Firewall and IDS provisioning
- Proxy and content filtering provisioning
- Authentication and identify management
- Risk and vulnerability Assessment
- Network and security Auditing
- Network troubleshooting
- Penetration testing
- Attack simulation
- PowerPoint presentation skills
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.