Concierge Security Analyst - 2
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Concierge Security Analyst-2 to be part of making this happen.
About the Role:
The Concierge Security Analyst-2 is a key member of the Concierge Security Team that delivers world-class Arctic Wolf security services. The Analyst supports the technical relationship with their assigned customers and leverages their skills and expertise to fulfill these key responsibilities:
- Create and maintain an outstanding partnership with customers;
- Support the direct delivery of Arctic Wolf network and endpoint security solutions to customers, including tasks such as investigating security events, and configuring, troubleshooting and verifying data sources;
- Action or escalate customer requests for guidance, information or support in a timely manner, including coordinating efforts with other teams, as needed.
- Proactively interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
The Concierge Security Analyst role combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, a Security Architect, and an Incident Response Consultant. A successful Analyst possesses strong technical aptitude and an ability to communicate, educate, and share information effectively with non-technical people.
Who You Are:
You thrive in fast-paced environments and have a positive can-do attitude. You are a critical thinker that continually learns and can navigate uncertainty. You enjoy working with customers and in a team, are an excellent communicator, and are able easily interact with a variety of people, personalities and technical skill levels. Above all, your passion for cybersecurity and partnering with customers shows in everything you do!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a hands-on security role with a good knowledge of security architecture
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field, or certifications and experience equivalent
- Strong partnering and relationship building skills in a professional context
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Additional skills and experience:
- Security testing and forensics tools
- Malware analysis
- Incident response
- Authentication and identity management
- Risk management, assessment and common compliance frameworks
- Penetration testing and attack simulation
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.