Security Analyst - SkillBridge
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Triage Security Analyst to be part of making this happen.
The Triage Security Analyst will contribute to our Security Services department by supporting our customers through our Security Operations Centre.
As a Triage Security Analyst you will get to:
- Understand IT infrastructure and networking to be able to quickly dispatch security incidents with the help and guidance of Senior Security Personnel.
- Triage customer requests, apply playbook driven solutions, initiate potential incident investigations through assignment to security engineers and may assist the engineers with use web-based resources to determine if a given event is potentially real, or more importantly that it is benign.
- Attention to process and a willingness to learn are critical assets for the right candidate.
- Strong communication skills and easily interact with a variety of different people and personalities. Success in this role depends on the effective dispatch of both security and communication triage events to the correct persons in a timely manner.
- Understand the processes and systems Arctic Wolf uses, this will be critical in helping the Senior Security staff handle their customers as support specific customer requests.
- Creating and amending runbooks that aid in expanding the knowledge of your peers
- Continuously drive to learn new aspects of the security business.
We are looking for someone who might have:
- BS in Computer Science or 5 years in the IT industry required, university degree in a Computer Security program desirable.
- A GSEC (SANS 401) certification is desirable.
You will be required to attend trainings, seminars or webinars relevant to job role to enhance current knowledge base and skill set in order to improve job performance and efficiency. Attend at least one event in a year and should not impact job/project deliverables.
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
- ·Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies)
- Background checks are required for this position
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.