Corporate Counsel Manager - Commercial
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Corporate Counsel Manager – Commercial Transactions
Arctic Wolf is a global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyzes trillions of security events each week to enable critical outcomes for most security use cases. The Arctic Wolf® Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale and empowers organizations of any size to stand up world-class security operations with the push of a button.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk.
We’re looking for a Corporate Counsel Manager to join our UK team to be part of making this happen
- Analyze, draft, and negotiate complex customer and partner contracts, including, subscription, software licensing and services arrangements, and provide back up on other commercial agreements, including vendor agreements and NDAs, as required.
- Support the needs of the global sales, channel, and customer success teams to manage the contracting, renewal and dispute processes and drive deals to closure.
- Where assigned, advise stakeholders regarding relevant issues and risks, and ensure our agreements reflect internal corporate policies and processes.
- Aid in the adoption and execution of controls necessary to ensure compliance as a third-party service provider, including drafting, reviewing, updating, and enforcing internal policies and procedures.
- Help enable the business to execute on commercial changes by understanding and providing guidance on relevant legal, privacy, and other compliance issues.
- Contribute to the formulation of playbook positions, the continuous improvement of department processes and templates, and assist with a range of commercial and corporate legal matters.
- Conduct and contribute to other legal projects, as needed.
- Fluent in German and English
- Fully qualified lawyer or similar qualification
- 5+ years combined experience in commercial transactions as a lawyer, in-house counsel, or Sourcing executive with experience focused on technology transactions (technology company preferred) or at an established law firm that services tech companies.
- Strong understanding of GDPR and other global data privacy laws and requirements.
- Experience with contracting with public sector and/or government entities, preferred.
- Sound and practical legal and business judgment with the ability to quickly assess risks, communicate those risks to business partners, and nimbly determine creative solutions to achieve agreeable resolutions.
- Possess an operational mindset to assist with driving and align to consistent and scalable internal practices and processes that support the business and corporate legal needs.
- Strong business and technology acumen with ability to assist in navigating commercial discussions with customers, partners, and vendors.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude.
- Extensive expertise with enterprise subscription agreements and related matters.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sourcing, sales, channel, and customer success departments as an internal client.
- Demonstrated experience navigating data privacy and security issues in a commercial context.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment while remaining analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to own a process from start to finish and implement processes independently.
- Self-motivated yet able to work in a team environment.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with team members and customers.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with Arctic Wolf’s Information Security policies, standards, processes, and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Arctic Wolf business information assets.
- Must pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Why Arctic Wolf?
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally.
We offer all wolves a compelling compensation and benefits packages, including 28 days per year annual leave, 8 bank holidays, paid time off to volunteer together with a comprehensive private medical and life insurance, pension, and company equity shares. Also, we want to ensure all employees to have a good work-life balance offering a robust Employee Assistance Programme, professional career progression and so much more!
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.