Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to be part of making this happen.
The Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to our Human Resources and Recruiting department, by managing and supporting interviewing, onboarding and recruitment operations initiatives across the organization and in the specific departments that they support.
AS A RECRUITING COORDINATOR AT ARCTIC WOLF, YOU WILL:
- Provide administrative support to the Hiring team.
- Maintain job postings.
- Arrange interviews.
- Perform candidate outreach.
- Suggest and implement process improvements.
- Attend job fairs and career events.
- Produce/Send offer letters
YOUR EXPERIENCE MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of HR and Recruiting best practices including different interviewing types (e.g., structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Don’t meet all the requirements? That’s okay! We still want you to apply. We have many opportunities, and we are always looking for top talent.
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Private Coverage
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits & Fertility Support Flexible PTO
- RRSP Program
- Professional Development
- An Attractive Workplace
- Pack Unity
- Pack Discounts
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.