Manager, Concierge Security
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Manager, Concierge Security to be part of making this happen.
About the Role
The Manager, Concierge Securityis responsible for managing the people, processes, and services we deliver to customers.
As a Manager, Concierge Security you will:
Responsible for hiring, training, and leading large disperse teams of Concierge
Define internal processes and ensure they integrate across the broader organization.
Implement the vision and mission set by executive leadership into the highest quality,
scalable and consistent customer experience
Collaborate across teams to deliver new security technology approaches and
implementation of security solutions with a constant focus on automation
Develop and report performance metrics that demonstrate business impact, operational
efficiency, and risk reduction
Work with Customer Success, R&D and Sales Operations to ensure the operations
center has the proper tools and process to ensure the proper delivery of security
Drive requirements for innovation across our security stack to bring all our security
relevant data together to allow for full situational awareness
We are looking for someone who has most of the following skills:
- Knowledgeable of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management.
- Extensive expertise in many areas of security including governance, risk and compliance and a thorough understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, regulatory compliance requirements and data privacy initiatives
- Ability to rapidly analyze complex technical security threats and incident information to be able to communicate business-impacting risk to non-technical audiences
- Experience leading a team responsible for threat hunting, identifying control gaps, and managing multiple high priority in-flight incidents simultaneously
- Must be able to articulate information in presentation format in front of internal and external customers
- Deep technology experience across corporate and product technology environments and Cloud, including AWS and Azure
- Demonstrated success in delivering analysis and technology via a creative approach with the mindset of an adversary
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field plus relevant cybersecurity certifications
- 3 + years experience leading Security Operations in a global organization with Cloud and SaaS products
- At least two years on security consulting experience
- 5+ years in Cybersecurity role
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.