Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for an Office Administrator to be part of making that happen.
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing front-line administrative and clerical support while also serving as a critical representative of the company. The Office Administrator will serve as primary point of contact and as liaison for the day-to-day operational and administrative issues.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and redirect as necessary.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries and shipping.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Keep the office/kitchen and bathrooms tidy.
- Assisting in and completing preparation for meetings, both virtual and in person.
- Greeting visitors and managing the calendaring of meetings for visitors.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Helping to plan and execute events within the office in partnership with other stakeholders including but not limited to HR, People experience, and Department Leaders.
- Manage the kitchen snacks, supplies, and budgets.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports for office expenditures.
- Manage the seating chart for the office.
- Activate badges for employees.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience working in a professional office
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, Cloud based apps, zoom, slack and other communication tools.
- Proficiency booking travel online.
- Event planning savvy
- Project management experience
- Education and work experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to process and respond to a high volume of email, text messages and phone calls.
- Ability to compose executive correspondence.
- Respond to critical messages right away with same-day turnaround for top priority requests.
- Responsiveness to less urgent requests providing timeframe for answer or solution.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize duties and tasks.
- May include moving or lifting of 50 pounds or less (e.g., office chair, reams of paper).
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.