Business Operations Analyst
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for an Business Analyst to be part of making this happen.
About the Role
The Business Operations Analyst compiles and mines performance data to drive opportunities and improvements in the service, driving weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and presentations. In partnership with frontline security services management, this role aides in ensuring interview scheduling and recruiting pipeline for security services are documented and meeting the needs of the business. This role also acts as a shift scheduling coordinator for the functions within Triage and/or GTO.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with Triage and/or GTO tools, including our data warehouse to develop, refine, and create meaningful displays of metrics for the business.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand, document, facilitate, integrate and configure business systems under the scope of security services oversight and process improvements to support business operations.
- Create executive summaries and presentations in conjunction within the various team heads within Triage, Concierge, Incident Response and/or GTO by working with tools, business process automation, our data warehouse and AW Business Intelligence teams to develop, refine and create meaningful displays of metrics for the business.
- Create resource documentation for business processes and liaises with security services training for medium-sized projects. Collaborates with implementation partners on larger sized projects.
- Take directives based on leadership requests and balances actions based on what is considered priority for mid-sized projects.
- Apply business analysis best practices to present weekly reporting and to assist in the reporting of improvements that can be identified for the team while identifying impacts to changes within the business using a metrics-based approach.
- Partner with recruiting and HR business partners to ensure security services recruiting pipeline is accurately maintained; document internal organization structure where required for security services
- Coordinate, schedule, and create work-shift schedules for the Triage and/or GTO function.
- Ownership of the entire scheduling responsibility to make the triage function work.
- Prioritize shift scheduling and changes so not to have any shifts missed without appropriate coverage.
- Ownership of special pay rules and shift premiums within security services tools for eligible shift employees in partnership with internal finance teams.
If you are someone who enjoys organizing information and metrics to ensure that leaders can take strategic action (where needed), this could be the role for you. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, as you will be working with strategic partners, and has strong communication skills and attention to detail. This role does not require many years of experience but does require a sense of urgency and an understanding of a technical environment (preferably IT, R&D or Cybersecurity).
Some of your qualifications could look like:
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of software
- Thorough knowledge of analysis with regards to information gathering, conducting pareto analysis and a deep passion for continuous improvement
- Experience with business reporting tools, SQL skills a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and processes quickly
- Ability to effectively work through the data to understand areas of opportunity
- Willingness to learn and continuous self-improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.