Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Over the course of your Summer Internship with our Finance team, you will gain insight into how Finance works in a cybersecurity company – working with various departments to analyze revenue, gross margin, expenses, cash, and other operational metrics to support leaders to make informed decisions. You will have the opportunity through job shadowing, mentorship and leaders to build upon your education in the Finance area.
Throughout your internship you will have the opportunity to work on and see how the following works at Arctic Wolf:
- Gross margin analysis – track and forecast gross margin on a weekly basis by dissecting each component of COGS.
- Financial reporting – prepare monthly/ quarterly reporting package for CFO and management.
- Dashboard/ metrics reporting – compute financial/ SaaS metrics and consolidate operational metrics from others for executives.
- Variance analysis – perform actual vs budget and forecast variance on a monthly basis.
- Board and Investor reporting – aid in preparing for board meetings and investor reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Special projects – perform ad hoc financial analysis and assist other areas as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and passionate
- Not afraid to work with large data sets
- Exposure to any accounting system
- Exposure to building models in Excel
- An aptitude for learning new technology platforms (e.g. SFDC)
- Current student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Graduating between December 2024 and August 2025
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications – with a preference to intermediate level with Excel
Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.