Concierge Security Engineer 3 / Cybersecurity Consultant 3 (m/w/d)
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Concierge Security Engineer 3 / Cybersecurity Consultant 3 (m/w/d)
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Concierge Security Engineer 3, located in our office in Frankfurt to be part of making this happen.
About the Role:
The Concierge Security Engineer 3 (m/w/d) supports the technical relationship with their assigned customers and leverages their skills and expertise to create and maintain an outstanding partnership with customers around the provision of security services.
As a Concierge Security Engineer, you will:
- Creating and maintaining a partnership with our customers
- Analyse log and system data
- Interact with, and manage, internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate, educate, and share information with non-technical people
- Help our customers diagnose problems as well as support specific customer requests
- Primary technical point of contact for our customers
- Champion for our customers within the Arctic Wolf Team
- Mentoring junior analysts with their technical and soft skills
This is a role that combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, Security Architect, Incident Response Consultant, a Security Sales Engineer, and Technical Support. The CSE will be responsible for implementing, overseeing, managing, and supporting the network security infrastructure for multiple enterprises by leveraging Arctic Wolf’s cloud infrastructure and their expertise in a wide variety of fields. The CSE works in a team along with an assigned Concierge Security Analyst and Customer Success Managers. Arctic Wolf CSEs develop strong working relationships with our customers and feel ownership over their security posture.
We are looking for someone who has most of the following:
- 3+ years in Information Security, Network Security, or Cyber Security
- 3+ years additionally as a Network Admin, System Admin, Cloud Admin, or similar is strongly preferred
- Have a detailed understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Antivirus, Content Filtering, and Proxies
- Have an understanding of Enterprise IT Operations, including: Networking, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, and Cloud Infrastructures
- Analyse log and system data from the above list and other IT systems
- Know how to use one or more scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
- Great writing and speaking skills
- Excellent relationship building skills in a professional context
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- A willingness to learn and continuous self-improvement
- There are no specific degree or certification requirements but degrees in engineering or technology are a plus. Any security or IT certification such as CISSP is also positive.
Additional skills and experience:
- Security forensics
- Malware analysis
- Threat containment
- Firewall and IDS provisioning
- Proxy and content filtering provisioning
- Authentication and identify management
- Risk and vulnerability Assessment
- Network and security Auditing
- Network troubleshooting
- Penetration testing
- Attack simulation
- PowerPoint presentation skills
- Ideally, you should speak German and English fluently. But we are currently also looking for candidates with fluency in German and basic English or alternatively only fluency in English
- Company shares for everyone: Our attractive salary package also includes company shares so that every employee has a direct stake in our success
- Our team, the pack: We offer an international, diverse and inclusive work environment and live positive – in and out of the office
- Remote Work Opportunities: Arctic Wolf has always sought the best talent we can find, and is open to have employees work remotely when it is the right fit. We offer mobile working where possible. Some employees work 100% remotely others hybrid. Few are always in the office
- An attractive workplace: Our office is in an attractive location, in the Messetower in Frankfurt with a great view. We work with Macs and have the latest IT Equipment
- Flexibility for work and free time: We have trust working hours that offer our wolves the greatest possible flexibility. For free time, we offer our 30 days of vacation as well as additional days off, including sabbaticals
- Further development: We support employees with regular training and certifications. We support professional development and promote internal employees – in our fast-growing company there are great opportunities for advancement
- Regular social events, including our legendary Arctic Wolf parties
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing EMEA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your CV and also gladly your references.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.