Senior Governance, Risk, and Compliance Analyst
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Senior Governance, Risk, and Compliance Analyst to be part of making this happen.
The Senior Governance, Risk, & Compliance Analyst works with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the risks and establish governance and compliance processes across our organization.
- Evaluates and report on the adequacy/effectiveness of system designs & controls implemented in meeting business, operational and control objectives.
- Lead discovery sessions with cross-functional teams to identify, document and improve the design & implementation of industry-wide compliance and controls across the Organization.
- Plan and execute in-depth technical security & privacy assessment on several information systems across the enterprise leveraging industry frameworks.
- Plan, execute, and report on various types of governance and assurance reviews, including post-remediation validations
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments and assist in developing and executing a dynamic risk assurance plan to address high-risk areas
- Lead improvements and design of innovative industry-wide compliance and controls across the Organization
- Lead compliance related change management initiatives within the Team and across the Organization
- Support management in handling complex issues with internal auditors and/or external regulators
- Craft and communicate effective data-driven reporting and updates to influence decisions and outcomes internally
- Develop and maintain tight coordination with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to: Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal and Internal Audit.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 + years of experience in risk management or compliance, including exposure to management consulting, technology industry, financial services, and/or project management
- Hands-on experience with GRC automation platforms and tools
- Knowledge of industry accepted enterprise risk management frameworks
- Sound understanding of cloud security controls and general application controls
- Broad experience in assessing cloud native environments.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Effective project management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical capacity and experience adding structure in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Strong cross-group collaboration and team player, dealing with complex problems, resolving conflicts, and experience influencing cross-functionally, and with executive-level audiences
- Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through both analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to analyze fragmented inputs, synthesize key attributes and recommend/deliver effective, balanced recommendations and outcomes
- Working understanding of security, privacy, regulatory requirements that may impact the tech industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s degree in business, management information systems, or related field
- CIA , CISA or equivalent certification preferred
- 5 + years directly related experience
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.