Product Manager Co-op
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a Product Manager Co-Op to support the roadmap development and service delivery of the Cloud Infrastructure that powers the company’s Managed Detection and Response, Managed Risk, and Managed Security Operations offerings. As the Leader in Security Operations, our team is passionate about building a solution that will support the real-world security problems that our partners and their customers face.
Security services are at the heart of what we do at Arctic Wolf Networks. It is our responsibility to secure our customers’ most critical assets and we take this very seriously. The Product Manager Co-op, Cloud Infrastructure will play a key role working with the Platform Engineering team to support the design, development, and maintenance of solutions to help other R&D teams deploy, run and support their workloads through the full pre-production, live service, and upgrade lifecycle.
The Arctic Wolf product team is looking for a passionate Product Manager Co-Op who can support development activities, stakeholder engagement, market research, and cost analysis.
Working with product and engineering leaders, you will run full life-cycle development of a world-class security operations platform. You will help to define new APIs and features, look for efficiencies in tooling, and build our next set of platform capabilities in collaboration with many stakeholders. You will work with architects and engineering to extend our technology and platform, and collaborate with product teams to facilitate our service-driven approach to product development.
· Support the definition and execution of the security operations infrastructure roadmap
· Create and measure metrics to gauge success of features and capabilities, including financial
· Work with architects and engineers to plan system interfaces and data models
· Work with product leaders to maintain a groomed backlog and requirements documents
· Work with cross-functional teams to support the business & product strategy
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is a Spring term co-op opportunity - May 2024-April 2024
· Willingness to learn, collaborate, and support
· Ability to ask for help and achieve an appropriate balance of responsibilities
· Interest in defining platform and technical requirements
· Familiar with aspects of product management (agile development, design review, backlog management, roadmap creation, specification, project management, data analysis etc.)
· Comfortable operating in fast paced environments
· Exceptional communication skills, both technical and non-technical
· Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspects of our business
· Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
· Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
· If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
· Arctic Wolf is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.