Sales Engineer - Customer Success
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Sales Engineer , Customer Success to be part of making that happen.
The Sales Engineer (SE) will contribute to our Sales Engineering and Customer Success department, by supporting Customer Success Managers to help evangelize, design, propose, and review Arctic Wolf Services to help demonstrate the business value for customers. This is a results-oriented position, and you must demonstrate that you can own building the trust and rapport with customers and Customer Success Managers. This will be done by having a high aptitude in security technology, leadership, and business acumen. You thrive on autonomy while being a productive team member. The character and competency you bring to the sales process and team is a critical component to this role. Ultimately, you win with integrity and good intent.
AS A CUSTOMER SUCCESS SE AT ARCTIC WOLF, YOU WILL:
- Work with customers to help educate and drive the business value of the Arctic Wolf Networks services
- Deliver technical presentations and demos with a focus on the business requirements of the customer
- Create an environment in which customers become evangelists, maintain long term relationships with strategic customers to drive ongoing adoption and expansion of Arctic Wolf Networks services
- Help manage Proof of Concept deployments with potential customers, balancing structured POC process while adapting to each individual customer situation
- Promotes long-term customer success by providing deployment assistance as needed by the onboarding team and leveraging best practices to drive end-user adoption and engagement.
- Represent the voice of AWN to the customers, and represent the customers voice to AWN
- Assist the Customer Success Managers’ sales qualification and own the technical architecture design
- Light travel required / passport required
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a presales engineering capacity or consulting role focused on security solutions
- Minimum of 5 years supporting, delivering, or designing enterprise IT systems, security focused systems desired
- Must have extensive technical experience in Networking, Security, Identity Management, Cloud Services, and Windows/Linux/Mac
- Ability to articulate the business application/value of the AWN technology to all audiences, ranging from technical to executive-level decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, time management, and attention to detail
- You must have an “I own the problem AND the solution” attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CISSP, GCIH, CISA or CISM certification(s)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Previous experience selling XaaS solutions (software, infrastructure, SOC/Security)
- Mac OS / Omnigraffle / VMware Fusion
Don’t meet all the requirements? That’s okay! We still want you to apply. We have many opportunities, and we are always looking for top talent.
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· RRSP and 401k match
· Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing .
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.