Senior Manager, Finance
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a finance manager to be part of making this happen. This role will be based out of our headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN and is required to be in office 3+ days a week.
- Primary support for the Go-To-Market organization (plan, forecast, actuals and variance analysis). Ensure proper financial controls and processes are in place to accurately recognize monthly expenses.
- Provide clients with insightful close & forecast financial reporting and analysis to support the delivery of business and financial goals
- Manage the GTM model to help with forecasted scenario planning in terms of ARR, expense, headcount, and SaaS metrics
- Create business cases in support of investment opportunities to aid in prioritizing spend within the S&M organization
- Iterate on SaaS metrics reporting to help drive business decisions and educate business partners on the effects to the metrics based upon their decisions
- Assist with headcount and quota planning across the S&M organization to ensure operational efficiency and financials goals are achieved
- Independently drive ad-hoc projects based upon the needs of the business (example: commissions, headcount investments, etc)
- Build strong relationships with internal customers and act as a trusted financial adviser to establish strategic plans and objectives for the business
- Ability to create complex financial models in Excel that show the impact of business changes on a company’s financial statements
- Use strong business acumen to evaluate complex business problems and influence strategic decisions with stakeholders
- Maintain a curious mindset to enhance thinking and reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate with executive leaders in meetings, email and presentations at the appropriate summary level
- Strong analytical skills to break-down multiple data sets into business conclusions.
- Experience in SaaS Finance is a plus
- Experience with using Adaptive Insights and NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
· Background checks are required for this position
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.