About the job
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for a Frontend Engineer who will join our team in India
- Collaborate closely with design and product managers to plan and develop new UIs for upcoming initiatives
- Improve existing UI functionality on a variety of products
- Build reusable code for future use
- Cross-team communications with stakeholders to understand implementation requirements and limitations
- Provide mentorship to peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and promoting best practices
- Provide maintenance support and enhance performance to existing applications
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and a high level of craftsmanship.
- At least 3 years of frontend software engineering experience
- Strong experience with React/NextJS and keep up to date with the latest frontend developments
- Experience working with Node.js and Express applications
- A keen eye for detail and for providing an excellent user experience
- Experience with unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Experience working with GraphQL/Apollo Client
- Experience with NextJS
- Experience working with design systems
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Something looks off?