BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market-leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for a Compliance Specialist for BitGo Trust Company who will report directly to our Head of Trust Compliance.
- Work alongside the rest of our Compliance team on the implementation and execution of the compliance programs.
- Identify and measure risks, and effectively monitor the business unit control environment.
- Perform risk assessments of the compliance risks, and monitor the risk management process.
- Support all aspects of the Periodic KYC program.
- Analyze client information across multiple systems and processes.
- Conduct due diligence reviews in accordance with the procedures to meet BSA/AML and OFAC compliance requirements.
- Create and maintain metrics to support the Compliance program.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and a high level of craftsmanship.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a compliance or risk management position.
- Knowledge of BSA, AML, and KYC policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or an advanced degree or certification or relevant experience in the field.
- Attention to detail, strong judgment, ethics, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative startup FinTech environment.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem-solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Something looks off?