BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market-leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for a CRM Specialist who is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Salesforce for the Sales, Service, and Experience clouds. This includes working with stakeholders to define requirements, configuring Salesforce, testing and deploying changes, and providing support to users.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce for the Sales, Service, and Experience clouds
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements
- Configure Salesforce
- Test and deploy changes
- Provide support to users
- Develop and implement sales, service, and customer experience processes and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce changes and best practices
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues
- Provide training to users
- Gather and analyze data to improve sales, service, and customer experience performance
- Develop and present reports and dashboards
- Work with other departments to ensure alignment on sales, service, and customer experience goals and objectives
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Strong understanding of sales, service, and customer experience processes and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce certifications for the Sales, Service, and Experience clouds (Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant)
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem-solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Something looks off?