Customer Success Manager
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
Our CSMs work closely with institutional clients and partners providing white glove service in discovering their business needs ensuring they are optimizing BitGo products.
- Showcase the value of BitGo and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Collaborate with notable institutional clients and fast-growing crypto platform providers, serve as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Technical Support, and Sales to optimize usage, collect product feedback, and present solutions to help customers solve their challenges using BitGo
- Team up with our Solutions Engineering through the onboarding to ensure the successful activation of new accounts
- Partner with the Sales team throughout the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure renewals
Skills & Experience:
- At least 4+ years of experience with hands-on account management or customer success management in the technology or finance sectors
- Strong desire to learn, curiosity to understand how things work
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the cryptocurrency trading, custody space preferred
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending upon your leveling and location, the compensation for this role averages between $110,000 - $135,000 USD base salary. Equity, an annual performance bonus and the benefits outlined below are also a part of this role's package.