About the job
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market-leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator for a 1-year contract. As the most trusted name in digital assets, we are uniquely positioned to serve a best-in-class Settlement product: BitGo processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions, including 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and our integrated platforms integrate with a number of leading exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate with candidates and interviewers to ensure efficient and timely interview processes.
- Responsible for coordinating across different time zones and managing any changes or rescheduling that might occur.
- Communicate with candidates throughout the recruitment process, providing updates on candidature status and interview details.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in our applicant tracking system (ATS) and other relevant databases.
- Gather feedback from candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers to continuously improve our recruitment processes.
- Follow up with interviewers to update their feedback on time on the ATS.
- Engage with candidates post offer acceptance until their Date of joining.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment coordination, or in a similar role
- Knowledge and proven experience in using ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast - pace environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is a must
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Meal allowance
- Snacks: on-the-house in the Bangalore office
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with