Sales Development Representative
Bitwarden empowers enterprises, developers, and individuals to securely store and share sensitive data. With a transparent, open-source approach to password management, secrets management, and passwordless and passkey innovations, Bitwarden makes it easy for users to extend robust security practices across all online activities. Founded in 2016 with headquarters in Santa Barbara, California, Bitwarden is supported by a passionate global community of security experts and enthusiasts.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Bitwarden, you will play a pivotal role as a Product Specialist, acting as the first point of contact for potential customers. Your responsibilities will include developing a deep understanding of our sales process, researching leads, initiating new relationships, and setting the stage for our sales team's success. You will engage in both inbound and outbound sales activities, showcasing our offerings compellingly through various channels.
This is an all-remote team and we’re looking for someone located in the U.S. We do not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- Proactively respond to inbound sales inquiries from potential customers and partners.
- Generate sales leads by effectively prospecting and engaging potential clients through outbound outreach.
- Manage and maintain both an inbound and outbound sales pipeline ensuring optimal lead and prospect qualification.
- Identify and respond to potential client’s needs and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Follow the sales playbook to guide sales leads through an Account Executive-led buying process.
- Adhere to service-level agreements on lead response time and follow-up intervals.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- 1 - 3 years of relevant sales experience in the technology / SaaS space.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly articulate technical information concisely.
- Effective problem-solving abilities, coupled with strong time management, and organizational skills.
- Innovative thinker who thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Collaborative team player willing to share best practices and learn from others.
- Demonstrates persistence, resilience, and a proactive approach to issue resolution.
- A 4-year degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Sales Development Representative.
- Experience using a CRM tool such as HubSpot, Salesloft, or a similar engagement tool.
- Experience using prospecting tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or similar, particularly in Enterprise B2B environments.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to progress through the following stages:
- Screening Call with Recruiting Manager
- Interview with SDR Manager
- SDR Skills Assessment
- Interview with Productivity Leader
- Interview with CSO
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.