Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business on mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest mobile businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
Button’s platform helps supercharge paid marketing – driving hundreds of millions in incremental revenue each year for the world’s smartest marketers through intelligent deep linking, routing and landing page optimization.
As a Product Manager at Button, you’ll be responsible for driving the definition, execution, and growth of our core deep linking and product led growth solutions portfolio.
You’ll work closely with product, engineering, sales and executive leadership to make our business strategy a well-thought-out, ambitious, but achievable reality. You will lean on your expertise, data, and research to build enterprise-ready solutions for our customers, and you will become an advocate and champion for the product, both internally and with customers.
Button is a RemotePlus company, and this position is eligible for 100% remote work from anywhere in the USA or Canada.
- Use market research, competition, and industry insights to shape product strategy and build our product roadmap.
- Evangelize your products to the engineers that build them and the customers that buy them.
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Be a champion for testing, measurement, and iteration. Use data as a superpower to make educated decisions about product performance and product growth.
- Translate ideas into action by drafting clear requirements for those who will build the product. You’ll seek to remove ambiguity and maximize efficiency at every step of delivery.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WITH:
- Five or more years of experience working in MarTech, AdTech, or a related field.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Entrepreneurial by nature, you are able to take a broad set of inputs, act in a self-directed manner, and steer the organization to a 100% finished product.
- Strong execution. You are deeply technical. You might not code, but you get how it works. You set goals clearly, with those goals driving clarity of purpose for your focus and that of your team.
- Empathy. You are customer-obsessed and seek to understand the needs and experiences of our end users.
- An obsession with data. You are comfortable working your way around SQL and digging through troves of data to extract meaningful and supportive findings.
- Comfort making hard tradeoffs. You can evaluate competing features, tasks, and issues to make informed recommendations about personal and team priorities.
- Excellent communication skills. You are able to communicate to a number of different audiences of varying technical fluency and background.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We’ve raised $65M in funding. Most recently we announced our $30M Series C in June 2019, led by Icon Ventures. Our investors include Norwest, Redpoint, Greycroft, Icon Ventures, DCM, and Capital One Ventures.
- We believe and invest in personal growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve been recognized multiple times by BuiltIn, Fortune, Inc., and Crain’s magazines as one of the best places to work in the US.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. We were especially proud the first time we hired a coding boot camp graduate.
Button is proud to offer employees a RemotePlus work experience, allowing employees the opportunity to live and work anywhere in the United States of America or Canada. Button’s total compensation package includes a base salary competitive with what is offered by similar companies in major US markets. The salary range for this role is expected to be between $158,000 and $200,000 (offered salary is based on a number of factors including skills and experience relative to the job description listed above). In addition, Button provides employees with a 401(k) plan and automatically contributes 3% of an employee’s salary annually. We want our employees to be truly invested in their work– each Buttonian receives stock options upon joining the company. We also want our employees to be well-rested and live balanced lives–Buttonians enjoy unlimited time off (including birthdays off) and periodic Mental Health Weeks which allow the entire company to take a breath and recharge, as well as an employee assistance program. For many of the health, vision, and dental insurance plans offered by Button, the company covers 100% of the premiums for employees and 75% for dependents. Button offers all employees and their dependents complimentary memberships to One Medical as well as a monthly stipend for mobile phone/internet and an annual lifestyle stipend. Button also offers employees in select markets “All Access” memberships to WeWork as well as regular “coworking days” and social events. Most of all, Button offers our employees the opportunity to live our company values–Grow, Learn, and Adapt–and to be a part of an incredible team of humans working together to build a better way to do business in mobile.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.