Workday HRIS Analyst
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
The HRIS Data Analyst will work as part of a team, utilizing cutting-edge technology to deliver HR insights that drive excellent outcomes throughout Cityblock. This role supports the configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and enhancements of the HR systems used by Cityblock. This includes creation of business processes, documentation of best practices, partnering with functional areas on needs, creating reports, and helping to execute on technology roadmaps.
- Lead efforts to define, build, and maintain analytics and metrics related to HR functions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, onboarding, compensation, performance management, learning, succession planning, benefits, absence management, safety, time tracking, and compliances
- Assist with the integration of HR Functions including HR Systems, Service Delivery, Payroll, Benefits and Talent Strategies.
- Effectively utilize data from HRIS applications such as Workday, Greenhouse Recruiting, Culture Amp, Docebo, Freshservice and other related technologies to generate and deliver metrics and analytics and deliver persuasive, data-backed stories
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert for HR Analytics
- Serve as SME for HR Analytics software, including but not limited to Workday
- Responsible for upgrades, testing, and documentation of changes
- Lead and ensure the quality of analytics projects for HR effectively managing the cost, time, and scope constraints
- Maintain reports and analytics generation and ensure proper publication and distribution to leadership & employees across the company
- Handle data entry needs (EIB/Bulk Uploads, Manual Entry, etc)
- Research and respond to inquiries within established turnaround times.
- Perform statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and run queries.
- Extract, transform, load, visualize, and blend data from disparate systems, both on premise and cloud-based
- Create and deliver job aids and training as needed to business partners, management, and other consumers of HR analytics
- Work with IT/HRIS as needed for reporting requests
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3 years minimum experience required
- Previous Workday experience or enterprise HR cloud technology required
- Previous functional HR experience preferred
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary range for this position is $81,702 to $90,780. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, skillset, and geographic location.
Medical Clearance (for Member-Facing Roles):
You must complete Cityblock’s medical clearance requirements, which include, but may not be limited to, evidence of immunity to MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and a TB screen, or have an approved medical or religious accommodation that precludes you from being vaccinated against these diseases.
Covid 19 Update - Please Read:
Cityblock requires those hired into this position to provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any individuals subject to this requirement may submit for consideration a request to be exempted from the requirement (based on a valid religious or medical reason) on forms to be provided by Cityblock. Such requests will be subject to review and approval by the Company, and exemptions will be granted only if the Company can provide a reasonable accommodation in relation to the requested exemption. Note that approvals for reasonable accommodations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis and availability of a reasonable accommodation is not guaranteed. This vaccination requirement is based, in part, on recently established government requirements. The requirement is also based on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in protecting against COVID-19, and our shared responsibility for the health and safety of members, colleagues, and community.