Senior Analyst, Sales Strategy and Operations
We are the company behind the popular open-source, high performance columnar OLAP database management system for real-time analytics. ClickHouse works 100-1000x faster than traditional approaches. By offering a true column-based DBMS, it allows for systems to generate reports from petabytes of raw data with sub-second latencies. With an amazing community already adopting our open-source technology, we are now embracing our journey in delivering Cloud first solutions to delight our customers.
With top adopters such as Uber, Cisco, and eBay - not only do our products work at lightning speed, so do we.
We are an open and collaborative company. Our colleagues are curious, engaged and excited about what they do. If you want to work in an environment where you can learn, grow, be an agent of change and have your voice heard - then please read on!
ClickHouse is actively seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team. In this critical role, you will become an integral part of our organization, collaborating closely with our sales representatives, account managers, and cross-functional partners to drive sales performance and streamline processes within the dynamic and rapidly growing cloud services market. The Sales Operations Analyst assumes a pivotal position in the orchestration and optimization of our sales processes. Their responsibilities encompass ensuring seamless interdepartmental collaboration and providing data-driven insights to inform strategic decisions. This role stands as a linchpin in both the success of our sales team and the overarching growth trajectory of ClickHouse. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and is motivated to roll up their sleeves and help out within the operations team. they can roll up their sleeves to streamline processes, accelerate our GTM skills, and fosters a customer-friendly attitude.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market Teams: Work closely with our go-to-market teams to craft insightful reports, dashboards, and analyses. Utilize tools such as Salesforce, Excel, Superset, and more to provide valuable insights. Provide essential support to the sales team, helping to advance deals. This includes managing the creation of private offers on Cloud Service Provider platforms and accurately recording deals in Salesforce.
- Sales Forecast Oversight: Team up with the sales department to manage forecasting operations. Deliver insightful analyses related to forecasts, pipeline activity, and sales performance.
- Credit Management: Handle the allocation of ClickHouse Cloud credits in our m3ter system, manage credit refunds, and oversee trial extensions. Collaborate with the billing and finance teams to streamline and automate manual processes.
- Sales Support: Territory Management: Take charge of territory management within Leandata. This involves defining methodologies, designing processes, and managing territory assignments.
- Data Maintenance: Partner with the data warehouse team to ensure the integrity of our data dictionary and reporting schedule. Conduct quality assurance checks on sales data. Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation detailing our go-to-market policies and processes. This will play a crucial role in enforcing compliance and maintaining data quality.
- Compensation Planning: Participate in the planning process and draft compensation letters aligned with the quota plan and targets.
What you bring along:
- Proven Track Record: Demonstrated 2-5 years of Sales Operations expertise with a focus on Cloud/SaaS products. Possess in-depth knowledge of cloud and consumption-based billing structures within the SaaS technology landscape.
- Project Mastery: Proficient in efficiently managing and orchestrating multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines with dexterity. Exceptional communication skills enable the comprehension and succinct, effective articulation of intricate concepts.
- Organizational Proficiency: Exhibits robust organizational acumen, seamlessly transitioning between autonomous work and collaborative team environments.
- Dynamic Problem Solver: Adept at swiftly addressing process-related challenges while actively contributing to enduring, strategic solutions.
- Strategic Systems Thinker: Applies systems thinking to precisely delineate issues and their scope, leveraging innovative solutions through process enhancements and technology integration.
- Go-to-Market Tool Expertise: Adeptly versed in go-to-market tools, including Salesforce, LeanData, Groove, Drift, and more, with hands-on experience.
This role offers cash compensation and a stock options grant. For roles based in the United States, you can find above our typical starting salary ranges for this role, depending on your specific location.
The positioning of offers within a certain range depends on various factors, including: candidate experience, qualifications, skills, business requirements and geographical location.
- Flexible work environment - ClickHouse is a distributed company offering remote-first work to all employees
- Healthcare - Employer contributions towards your healthcare.
- Equity in the company - Every new team member who joins our company receives stock options.
- Time off - Flexible time off in the US, generous entitlement in all countries.
- A $500 Home office setup if you’re a remote employee.
- Employee-driven international mobility- we enable you to relocate internationally if you wish (within certain countries and timelines and subject to role requirements, time zones and work permit considerations)
Culture - We All Shape It
As part of our first 200 employees, you will be instrumental in shaping our culture.
We look for candidates who are:
- Motivated by doing great work as part of a team :)
- Open to learning from others and sharing with others
- Team Players: helpful, resourceful, responsive
- Respectful and see feedback as an opportunity to grow
Are you interested in finding out more about our culture? We are a one year old company therefore we are excited to be building it together at the moment. Our first 200 employees are the culture shapers of our future. Check out our blog posts or follow us on LinkedIn to find out more about what’s important to us, and to find out if you’d like to come and contribute to building our culture with us!