Revenue Enablement Manager, Onboarding - Austin, TX
Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world. Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Revenue Enablement Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the sales onboarding and re-boarding processes, ensuring that our sales team members are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills, and resources to succeed in their roles. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product management, to develop and implement effective onboarding and re-boarding programs that maximize sales productivity and performance. To be eligible for this role, you must be based in Austin, TX, where we are building out a brand new Center of Excellence.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales onboarding program for new hires. Collaborate with sales leadership, HR, and subject matter experts to create onboarding curricula, training materials, and resources. Ensure that new hires receive the necessary training on product knowledge, sales processes, tools, and systems to become productive quickly.
- Design and execute re-boarding programs for existing sales team members to refresh their knowledge, enhance their skills, and adapt to changes in the sales strategy, products, or market. Identify areas of improvement and develop targeted training initiatives to address skill gaps and improve sales performance.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop engaging and effective training content, and ensure that training materials are up to date, relevant, and aligned with sales objectives and messaging.
- Coordinate the logistics and execution of onboarding and re-boarding programs. Schedule and facilitate training sessions, workshops, and assessments. Monitor progress, provide feedback, and support sales team members throughout the onboarding and re-boarding process.
- Establish metrics and evaluation methods to assess the effectiveness of the onboarding and re-boarding programs. Monitor sales performance metrics, including ramp-up time, quota attainment, and revenue growth, to measure the impact of the programs and identify areas for improvement.
- Partner with sales leadership, HR, marketing, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment between onboarding, re-boarding, and overall sales enablement initiatives. Collaborate with sales operations to leverage sales tools and systems in the onboarding and re-boarding processes.
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general and sales onboarding programs, learn about our message and product, and connect with revenue leadership team. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
In your first 60 days, you will understand the goals of our new onboarding and re-boarding program and will begin designing these initiatives.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will have started executing the programs that you designed in partnership with your manager and will have a plan in place to manage the overall effectiveness of these programs, allowing you to iterate for future classes.
- 3-5+ years of sales enablement experience in sales enablement, with a focus on onboarding and re-boarding programs.
- Deep understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent training and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver engaging and impactful training sessions.
- Strong analytical skills to track and evaluate program effectiveness and measure sales performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with the ability to work independently and drive initiatives forward.
This role will report to Haley Vechell, Manager of Revenue Enablement
- Competitive Health Insurance Coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Learning and Development budget
- Relocation support
The annual anticipated base salary range for U.S. candidates for this role is USD $95,000 to $120,000 plus commission if a sales role. We set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Actual salaries may vary and fall outside of this range depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, geographic location, skills, experience, and competencies. In addition, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. Salary is one component of the Cockroach Labs’ total rewards package, which includes stock options, health insurance, life and disability insurance, funds towards professional development resources, flexible PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave, to name a few! Salaries for candidates outside the U.S. will vary based on local compensation structures.