Manager, Member Advocacy
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Texas! We believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance. We are seeking leaders to help deliver on this vision.
We are hiring a Manager for our growing Member Advocate team in Plano TX. This team services our members in truly amazing ways. Our goal is to make it easy for our members to understand and utilize their health benefits. The Member Advocate Team provides member focused high- touch experiences which results in industry leading member satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and employee engagement and satisfaction results.
As the Member Advocate Manager, you will be responsible for building and leading a set of Member Advocate teams who support our largest clients from our newest site in Plano. This includes coaching, performance management and communicating and driving our vision of providing industry leading support to our members in helping them navigate, understand, and pay for healthcare.
You will excel at setting team goals, defining our team culture, coaching and developing Team Leaders, and managing performance to ensure we are delivering incredible service and continuing to achieve our industry-leading NPS and CSAT metrics. You will also contribute to wider company goals and help us build and scale our business by designing creative solutions to day-to-day problems that arise from our rapid growth and change.
What you’ll do:
- Manage 5-7 Team Leaders and their teams of Advocates.
- Coach and develop Team Leaders as they coach and develop their teams.
- Manage the day to day contact center including service levels, staffing for follow-up and live channels, quality assurance and up-training.
- Lead team meetings and keep the team aligned on key priorities.
- Set team goals to drive high performance.
- Handle client and member escalations from your direct reports and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage your team’s work on cross-functional projects that impact the broader organization, as needed.
- Constantly monitor and manage Member Net Promoter Score metrics and feedback and work to consistently evolve our industry leading advocacy model.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion efforts to create streamlined and scalable processes.
- Serve as a leader in our new office in Plano, TX – supporting and cultivating office culture that aligns with Collective Health values
What you've done / Who you are:
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You are passionate about providing a great customer experience
- You have experience scaling a team and leading teams through change
- You have a passion for continuous improvement and instill that in your teams
- You are excited to grow and develop leaders
- You have a proven ability to create high performing teams who are focused on improving each day and love what they do.
- You are analytically minded and like to make data-driven decisions
- You have 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years of people management experience in a customer service or process oriented operations organization
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of management experience
Pay Transparency Statement
We are in the process of establishing a new office in the Plano, TX area. This will be a hybrid position based out of that office, with the expectation of being in office at least three weekdays per week. #LI-hybrid
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health’s ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, and powerful and flexible technology better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping improve health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more, please visit collectivehealth.com.
Something looks off?