Regional Vice President of Sales
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
As a Regional Vice President of Sales at Collective Health, you will use your sales acuity and benefits knowledge to connect directly with prospective customers as you guide them through a consultative sales process focused on building trust, sharing standard methodologies, and helping them provide the best healthcare experience to their employees. You will employ effective selling strategies to position Collective Health as an alternative to traditional TPA and benefits solutions. You will be selling into an established budget and your efforts will directly promote Collective Health's growth engine.
If you are a confirmed sales professional looking for an opportunity to grow and execute against significant revenue opportunities while making a positive impact on the healthcare industry alongside a team of professionals from organizations like Mercer, Stanford School of Medicine, Google, and Oracle, you are a perfect fit for Collective Health. You will report to the Senior Vice President, Sales.
Candidate must reside, and be able to travel to client sites, within the Houston, TX area.
What you'll do:
- Understand the world of benefits and overall healthcare ecosystem so you may effectively position Collective Health
- Develop mutually helpful partnerships with brokers and consultants
- Predict the needs, questions, and hurdles presented by prospective customers and proactively address them
- Build strong and lasting relationships with prospective customers founded on mutual trust and agreed on goals
- Lead timely, accurate, and robust prospect, pipeline, and forecast data
- Partner seamlessly with Solutions Consulting, Analytics, and Internal Sales to lead a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- Mentor and learn from sales colleagues and cross-departmental team members
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Demonstrated capability in handling sophisticated sales cycles from start to finish with a history of successful revenue attainment
- Ability to build a pipeline that has opportunities sufficient to attain quota
- Proficiency in creating and carrying out a consultative sales strategy and experience focused on self-insured prospects
- Demonstrated experience selling into rapidly growing accounts, national/strategic accounts
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a creative environment
- 10+ years experience as a proven sales leader with extensive health benefits knowledge, with responsibility for closing net new business
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and handling channel relationships (brokers and consultants) to promote meaningful sales outcomes
- Outstanding communication skills and a thoughtful and collaborative approach to sales
- Bachelor's degree required
- Passionate about Collective Health's mission to improve the healthcare experience in the US
- Please note that you will need to spend time at headquarters in San Francisco for training and onboarding during your initial months of employment
Pay Transparency Statement
This job is based either in the Houston area. In addition to the base salary, you will be eligible for commission based on your sales performance, and eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits. #LI-remote
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health’s ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, and powerful and flexible technology better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping improve health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more, please visit collectivehealth.com.