Partner Claims Operations Senior Team Lead
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Our Plan Partners team is one of our core teams within Customer Experience, performing the specialized back office work required to operate our employer-sponsored medical plans and run the core processes that power our business. We are looking for a hands on leader to help build our team, define our culture, coach team members, and provide regular feedback to ensure we are delivering on the high accuracy and efficiency standards we set for ourselves and our work.
We are looking for a Team Lead within Claims Operations to manage the Plan Partners team. This team oversees complex workflows and works frequently with internal and external teams. As such, you should have a knack for (and experience with) collaborating cross-functionally and representing Collective Health externally, as well as helping your direct reports do the same.
What you’ll do:
- Build, lead and develop a high performing team
- Coach direct reports in mastery of their core job responsibilities through feedback and coaching sessions
- Develop strong operational relationships and drive process improvement efforts with Collective Health’s medical network partners
- Conduct ongoing development conversations with team members to achieve their goals
- Partner with Claims Ops Leadership and drive towards strategic process improvements and industry best practice in operations across Plan Partners
- Help lead medical network integrations and implementations.
- Help the team scale external communication pathways to make them more efficient, and effective
- Take lead on prioritization and partner with Functional Lead to ensure they are focused on the right projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead team meetings and keep the team aligned on key priorities
- Meet aggressive performance goals…driving performance, effectiveness and efficiencies across your team’s central domains
- Work cross-functionally with multiple Collective Health teams such as PM&D, Eligibility, Product, Product Ops, Legal, Member Claims, Member Advocates, WFO, Client Success, and Analytics to monitor overall operational health.
- Help build and cultivate a culture of creativity, passion, drive, diversity and inclusiveness
- 1-2+ years of direct, supervisory people management experience in an operations organization
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of management preferred.
- Knowledge of how TPAs interact with medical networks, PBMs and Program Partners
- At least 2 years experience within health insurance or TPA operations
- You are analytically minded and like to make data-driven decisions
- You have experience scaling a team and leading a team through change
- Experience leading large teams across multiple sites
- Experience managing complex work types
- Experience building and implementing new processes and tools
- Creative, passionate, and driven about building key business functions that transform customer and employee experiences
Pay Transparency Statement
This is a hybrid position based out of our Lehi office, with the expectation of being in office at least two weekdays per week. #LI-hybrid
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Collective Health simplifies employee healthcare with an integrated technology solution that makes healthcare work for everyone. With 400,000 member lives and over 70 clients—including Driscoll’s, Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware (RH), and more—Collective Health is reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking organizations and their people across the U.S. The company has developed an integrated health benefits platform, and partnered with innovative companies across care delivery and diagnostics to meet the most pressing healthcare challenges for employers today.