Senior Compliance Auditor
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Senior Compliance Auditor is responsible for operationalizing and supporting Collective Health’s Compliance Program. This position will act as an expert in healthcare compliance areas related to Collective Health’s business including: privacy, claim administration, ERISA, Conflicts of Interest, and healthcare compliance to support the auditing and monitoring program established by the Compliance and Privacy Officer. Reporting to the Compliance Officer, this position will assist with development and performance of ongoing and high-risk monitoring and auditing activities, including the Annual Risk Assessment and Compliance Work Plan, and will collaborate with other internal experts, including ERISA counsel.
What you'll do:
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the auditing and monitoring program at the direction of the Director of Compliance.
- Assist with Compliance Program initiatives to ensure business operations of Collective Health are supported and comply with applicable laws and policies.
- Ensure all Compliance Program projects and audits are completed (or repeated) in a timely manner, performed in a professional manner, and communicated appropriately to the appropriate teams and leaders across Collective Health.
- Responsible for conducting all assigned audits to support the Annual Compliance Work Plan.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing systemwide audits, as needed, including but not limited to SOC and HITRUST
- Responsible for conducting high-risk and/or ad hoc audits or reviews as needed to support the Compliance Program.
- Produce high-level audit reports communicating findings and risks observed, including the issuance and management of any subsequently issued corrective action plan.
- Act as a subject matter resource to the organization on compliance issues.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or other relevant professional experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the compliance department of a healthcare organization; payor and/or claims management experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations applicable to health organizations, claims administration and ERISA is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience conducting complex, healthcare compliance audits and/or investigations.
- Excels in a fast-paced, complex environment where business initiatives and priorities are constantly evolving.
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, team members, and departments.
- Outstanding judgment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- CHC certified, or certification eligible
Pay Transparency Statement
This job can be performed from our Lehi, UT, or Plano, TX, office, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, TX, UT, or WA. #LI-remote
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Collective Health simplifies employee healthcare with an integrated technology solution that makes healthcare work for everyone. With 400,000 member lives and over 70 clients—including Driscoll’s, Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware (RH), and more—Collective Health is reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking organizations and their people across the U.S. The company has developed an integrated health benefits platform, and partnered with innovative companies across care delivery and diagnostics to meet the most pressing healthcare challenges for employers today.