Sales Enablement Associate
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
As a Sales Enablement Associate at Collective Health, you'll develop meaningful, effective content that will directly impact the growth of our business. You'll flex your talents in content writing, project management, data analysis, and relationship building to empower our sales engine to succeed. You’ll live at the intersection between our sales, product marketing, and partnerships teams to ensure clear understanding, prioritization, and alignment around our product offerings while also helping to enable the sales organization to be successful in the field through proposal writing, network analysis generation, process improvement, and content creation.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in project management, writing, and editing. In this role, you'll report to the Manager of Sales Enablement and support the sales team in mid and late-stage deals. You'll learn the intricacies of the healthcare industry and become an expert in Collective Health's product, collaborating with subject matter experts frequently. You'll own projects that contribute to successful deal conversion and support training and development for the sales team.
What you'll do:
- Work across the commercial organization to project manage, write, and edit proposals.
- Coordinate responses for questionnaires using our internal knowledge database, subject matter experts (SMEs), and our network partners.
- Project manage the completion of proposals and quote requests with our internal and external stakeholders, including network partners, for items such as: pricing, analyses, metrics, and written responses.
- Support prospect-specific resource customization, including designing slide decks and creating one pagers.
- Serve as an internal process expert, working to promote and iterate on internal processes.
- Present and lead internal meetings to kick off proposals and train the sales team.
- Routinely update and refresh our knowledge database to ensure we are selling the product well and accurately.
- Triage ad hoc sales questions.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to execute multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines.
- Excellent proofreading, communication, and strategic problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- A background in writing and editing.
- Ability to lead and present during internal meetings.
Pay Transparency Statement
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL, Lehi, UT, or Plano, TX. The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits. #LI-hybrid
About Collective Health
Collective Health is the leading health benefits platform that brings together medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and program partners into an integrated solution that better enables employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping control costs and improve outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines.